Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our New House Finally Underway!

We visited our land this weekend and were thrilled to see workers framing the foundation! This custom home stuff is all new to us and we are loving getting to pick out everything for our new house. This week our homework to get done is to pick out the appliances, doors, windows, and roof. If all goes as scheduled, our home with be finished by the middle of July! If anyone has any experience or advice they can pass on having to do with custom homes please let us know :)

4 comments:

Melisa said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of it done!

Angela Fuller said...

Hey Brooke this is Angela. I am so excited that you have a blog. I miss seeing all of you guys so this blog will still make me feel like I know what is going on in Arizona. My advise for building your home is to go look at other homes so that when you pick something out you know the name of the color or brand you want because you have seen what it looks like in another home. Then you know for sure how it is going to turn out. The other day Jill went and asked the neighbors if they knew the name of their roof color because we liked it so much. You will love designing your home. I can't wait to see pictures. Keep in touch.

Raina said...

Brooke hey this is your blog. I can't wait for everyone to know how your house is done now!

Raina said...

Hey girlie! Just thought I would type something to keep you thinking of what you should put on here. YOur new baby and your lovely house and garden! See you manana!